Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Ultimate Paper Love!!

Danielle L. Green was born in a land far far away where faires danced in moonbeams and the air smelled of honeysuckle...

Just kidding...

I was born in Newark, NJ and raised in different cities in Essex County. I was always a creative type of person, music and art were my first loves. Growing up in the 70s and 80s you couldn't help but fall in love with music and art...well I was always doodling something and playing with my Crayola Caddy. (Remember those?)

My love for music led me to a Bachelor of Arts in Music but my love for art...well that went in a different direction. I love art in all mediums...I paint, sculpt, crochet, make jewelry, but my main love is paper.

My love affair began with simple copy paper and expanded as I was introduced to tissue, cardstock, mulberry, and more. As with the strongest of love affairs my love only deepened and ripened over the years. It wasn't enough to play with store bought paper, I also began designing my own stationery and digital graphics marrying the tech in me with the artistic side.

I craft each of my products lovingly in my home in Irvington, NJ hoping to bring a smile to your face. Unique and one of a kind pieces are my speciality and I love bringing new ideas to the field of papercraft. I also design websites and stationery for special events and businesses.

In my spare time, you can catch me spending time with my superstar daughter or working on some homework while singing along to some tunes. (I'm a grad student at NJIT pursuing my MS in Information Systems...another discovered love affair.)

You can find my products at 1000 Markets or Etsy.com. If you have questions, please contact me at shop AT collectiveelements.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and encouraged.