Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Busy being a busy bee

Sorry for my lack of posting...busy with being busy as usual.  The semester is going okay.  I had my mid-term this past Saturday and though I don't think I did as well as I had hoped, I know where I went wrong.  I spent too much time worrying about diagrams vs. definitions.  Most of the test was definitions.  I will be ready for the final and my projects have all been either A's or B+s. 
 
Also, I was letting the blog get a little away from me so I started to separate blogs:
 
  • Project Danielle -- which I would kinda describe as a beauty/fashion blog.  Basically its a journal of finding my own personal style again.  When you're juggling as many balls as I am, you tend to neglect yourself.  I'm trying to get back on the right path.
and
  • Notes 2 Live By -- instead of posting my favorite music vids here, I'm posting to a separate blog.
 
So know we can re-focus this blog on paper and the business of Collective Elements and other crafty things I do. :)  If you want to check out the other blogs, please do. It won't cost you a thing. :)
 
Speaking of other crafty things:
 
My daughter's Storm costume is almost complete.  Hopefully, I can post a picture tomorrow.
 
And Christmas is around the corner so I will be posting new cards for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and the New Year.
 
I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and encouraged.