Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Catch me vending this Saturday at the 2nd Annual Not Yo Mama's Happy Holiday Craft Fair

After some thought I decided I couldn't end the year without doing a craft show.

So stop by the Powerhouse Lounge on 360 Marin Blvd in Jersey City for a great time and awesome crafts!!

Featuring:
30 Incredible Crafters selling their best wares!
DJ Dancing Tony setting the holiday mood.$2-$6 Drink and food specials.The return of the much anticipated NYM Raffle Wheel, filled with amazing prizes.NYM's own crafty lady MC Michelle on the mic!First 50 shoppers get a free holiday tote bag!$5 Suggested Donation at the door. Door Proceeds to benefit Red Cross Hurricane Relief Efforts & Bar Sales to benefit Art House Productions. 

I'll be posting some pictures of my new holiday cards on my Facebook page this week.



1 comment:

  1. Nice handcraft and those look really cute. You make the day will bring delight so.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and encouraged.