Sunday, April 27, 2008

Handmade Faire WrapUp - Finally!!!

Well last week I did the Handmade Faire in Waretown, NJ. What an absolutely awesome show! Well organized and great vendors. Abbie and Pola did a first class job! It was my first showing of just my own products and I realize I really have to get cracking on my production and displays. Got to meet more members of the EtsyNJ Team and even picked up alittle something for myself and the kid from Kecia of Lemoncholy's.

OMG! Can I just say her stuff is AMAZING!! I had to drag myself away from the table with one item for me and one for the kid. I can only hope to be at her level of design with collage/mixed media.

Box for Evie:



Free Pendant




My Pendant which I absolutely love!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and encouraged.