Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've been Meme'd?

I've been Meme'd by This Is Crochet. I was a bit confused by the message but realized its a way to connect with other bloggers. I'm so late in blogging so please forgive me.

So this is how you do this:


"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Working at Prudential, learning MS Access, and living home with Mom

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
Upload new products to Etsy shop
Try to figure out how to finish cooking lasagna during a heatwave.
Pack up my teacup swap for Tha Hotness
Start a new crochet project
Finish more cards

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Chips, pretzels, fruit, don't laugh...toast with butter

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Start a college fund for my daughter
Buy a house and car
Give family money
Give beau alittle dough for his side business
Establish a foundation for single moms who want to go to school or start their own businesses. Not based on income but ability to work hard.
And spend the rest of my life working for myself being artistic. (singing, crocheting, painting, whatever I feel like on a day to day)

5) Places I have lived:
New Jersey --- Jersey Girl my whole life --- Newark, East Orange, Irvington, and Wayne (for college)

6) Jobs I have had:
Assistant, System Analyst, Web Administrator, Office Manager

7) Bloggers I am tagging who you will enjoy getting to know better:
Tha Hotness
Martha Is My Homegirl!
The Sunday Night Poop
Fashion Mista
What's Cooking, Z?

These are bloggers I know who you'd love to know!

2 comments:

Comments are welcome and encouraged.