Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Is it 2009 yet?


Ugh!! The past few days have been eeking by. I've had the nastiest upper respiratory thingie. Why is it everytime the kid is sick for two days, I'm sick for two weeks? Oh she's such alittle Germinator!!!

Christmas was great! She was very pleased by her presents. She got the Tini Puppini (see above) that she slyly kept hinting that she wanted. Of course she played with it for a half hour and forgot about it. **sigh**

I know my child. She was more interested in the art supplies and Polly Pockets. I'm glad her taste runs to toys that stimulate her imagination. Makes me feel like I'm doing something right.

She's visiting her auntie for the week now. It's so quiet when she isn't here. I know I should take advantage of the time alone but honestly I miss her when she's gone. Alright enough of the sappy mommy bit.

I have alot planned for the next few weeks so I'm trying to sort out the details. I'll try to keep everyone in the loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and encouraged.