Monday, February 2, 2009

Thing A Day - February 2, 2009



I stayed home to work out the last of this infection and finish off my paper.

I've been dying to try out this new N hook I bought so I picked something basic to crochet. Now mind you, I have never crocheted a scarf before. I don't do well with long projects but I figured the chenille was thick and the hook was large so it should go quickly. I also kept the rows short. Took about a half hour. Pretty spiffy, even if I say so myself.

Just so you know, I open to swapping with other participants in Thing A Day. Just contact me and we'll see what we can do.

Updated 2/3/08
Not available for swapping: My daughter loved it so much she wore it to school today. Don't worry, she's a budding artist. I'll get her to add something in exchange.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Danielle! How cool is it that your daughter swiped your new scarf and was proud enough of it to wear it to school?!! That is a serious seal of approval! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and encouraged.