Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I've been pinging you and I apologize

The past few weeks have been alittle hectic and I havent' had the time to post as usual. Stressed out a bit about school. Didn't do as well as I wanted this semester. Just too tired and couldn't focus. I'm hoping for at least a 3.5 but I won't be upset if its a 3.3. Next semester promises to be tough because its mostly technical and quiet honestly...I find programming to be BORING! But I will hope for the best. Maybe I'll be more focused and full of energy.

Went back to the gym today. I took a week off to rest my body. I was experiencing alittle joint pain. Working out coupled with a bad bed was taking its toll. So I called 1-800 Mattress last week and got a new bed and I feel so much better. I also found a workout plan to start that looks interesting: 12-Week Treadmill Workout

Now if I can only get these allergies under control. **sigh**



Uh yes Jamie Lee Curtis was a girl crush for me in the '80s. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and encouraged.