Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Damn it I shouldn't be so damn sexy!!

Recently one of my old card playing buddies contacted me online.  We exchanged some pleasantries and I jokingly mentioned that if he missed me so much why didn't I get an invite to his wedding last year.  His response caused me flame up. 
 
You see, his best man and I used to be involved...11 YEARS AGO. **sigh**  His friend is...let's just say alittle enamored of me...oh forget it...he's a stalker....that's the truth, lol.  We had a major falling out...11 YEARS AGO and I have not wanted to engage in conversation with him since.  Unfortunately every time we cross paths, HE wants to engage in conversation with ME and he's aggressive about it.  **sigh**  Now I'm not nasty. I'm polite but I'm not going to play the role.  If you did me dirty, I'm not going to smile up in your face.  If I don't want to be friends with you, I don't have to.  I don't want to pick up where we left off...damn it was 11 YEARS AGO. Ain't nobody thinking about you.
 
So my friend tells me I didn't get invited because he was afraid I would lose my temper because HIS FRIEND WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE. 
 
Okay...
 
#1. If your friend is going to bother me, shouldn't you talk to him about his behavior and what's appropriate.  I haven't spoken to him in 11 YEARS. Get.a.clue.
 
#2. I would have been there with my beau.  And there's no way, this stalker would have thought to speak to me while I'm sitting next to 6'2", 300 lbs of bald, smartass, and evil. He's not that aggressive. LOL.
 
#3. and most important, I have more class than that.  I'm not going to cause a scene especially not at a friend's wedding. If his friend wouldn't leave me alone, I would leave.
 
So honestly, I was insulted and pissed to be blamed for his friend bothering me.  You know the situation so why is it my fault your buddy is extra?  So his response earned him a Facebook block.
 
**sigh**
 
Can we grow up children?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and encouraged.