Monday, July 6, 2009

Sometimes life gets alittle blah...so I decided to spice things up

The past few weeks have been like that for me. I've had quite a few shows the past few weeks and have shows this weekend, next weekend, and the weekend after. Honestly the craft/art show circuit has been slow and has forced me to reevaluate my product offerings.

I love what I do but I want to branch out more so I've been quietly designing and redesigning my curvy girl line and I'm really starting to see where I want things to go. These designs are just a few of the new line launched at the recent Curves in the City Shopping Soiree.









I'm working on placing the cards at different shops. We need alittle more self love. :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and encouraged.