Sunday, January 20, 2008

Nana's Little Puppy


Nana's Little Puppy, originally uploaded by collectiveelements.

I designed the dalmation background, dog tag, and borders.

The text reads:
"I admit I wasn't always the most well prepared new mother. There were plenty of times I left your diaper bag sorely lacking. You were staying with your Nana Linda on a bright sunny June day and though I packed extra clothing for you, I neglected to add any long pants. As the night grew chilly, your little limbs started to get cold.

Your Nana being the resourceful lady that she is checked around her house to see if there were any baby clothes left behind by your cousins. Alas, there were no clothes but Nana did find something she could work with...your cousin, Solomon's old Halloween costume!

I don't know who was more tickled...Me...You...or Nana!"

Designed 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and encouraged.