Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I am not a programmer

Well I tried but the reality is I need to drop Java Programming.

Programming is so incredibly boring to me that I cannot focus enough on this class to do well.  Unfortunately I will lose the money paid for the class but I'd rather do that that take a chance of ruining my 3.5 GPA.  I am having a hard time accepting it.  I really hate to drop classes and rarely did it as an undergrad.  I just don't see how I can do well in this class.  I don't need it for my master's degree but it is a waste of money and the last three weeks I devoted to it.

This really sucks.

I will make my decision tomorrow after talking to financial aid.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! It would be a difficult choice for me too. Hopefully financial aid can help finalize that decision.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and encouraged.