Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer Projects: Red, White, and Blue Ornament Exchange

After participating in Kecia/Lemoncholy's Easter Ornament Swap, I decided to do another. I'm doing Allegra/Bijou du Jour's Red, White, and Blue Ornament Swap. I have an idea of what I want to do...I have to find the best picture to make it work.

I like doing the swaps because it challenges me to do something out of the ordinary for me. Last time, I did a combo of mixed media and upcycling. I'd like to stay with that idea and use another old family picture. I have one in mind but I have to see if I can crop it the way I want. Plus I need to make sure I have the right colors of paint but time is running out. I've been lollygagging and its due June 25th. Don't let me forget!!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Danielle...love the new blog! Miss your previous header...thought it was sooooo classy!
    Lezlei

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the header too but it didnt work with the new color scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and encouraged.