Thursday, March 12, 2009

303Grand/Artist and Fleas Market starts today!


On March 12th, 13th, and 14th, 303GRAND will be teaming up with Artists & Fleas, for a fun indoor market complete with workshops! There will be up to 20 vendors each day, along with some amazing workshops for you to take part in! Please come out to support local designers, have some free drinks, do a workshop, and chill out to some tunes by dj VDRK!

I will be vending on Saturday, March 14th 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. Please check me out!! I wanted to do a cardmaking workshop but they decided not to do workshops on Saturday but I plan on doing some soon!

My fellow NewNew team member Nguyen of KnitKnit will be hosting a fabulous needle felting class tomorrow that you must check out. She's teaching you how to make little birdies like below. Aww how sweet! Details are here.


More details about 303Grand here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and encouraged.