Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pay It Forward Signup


I also decided to sign up for Kecia's Pay It Forward.

Here's how it works:

Three people signed up for Kecia's Pay IT Forward including me and we shall receive at some point during the year a handmade gift by Kecia.

In turn, I must make 3 handmade gifts and pay it forward for three people who sign up with me.

To receive a gift, you must be willing to pay it forward by making gifts for three other people who promise to do the same thing.

Basically its a way to give and share our gifts with each other.

If you'd like to receive a handmade gift from me and promise to make three gifts for three other people, be one of the first three to comment on this post.

Please only sign up if you're sure you can follow through.

It would be so nice to keep this going!!
First Participant
Second Participant
Keilann - "Bloggy Mom Reviews"
Third Participant
All my spots are taken but you can make up your own Pay It Forward. Just follow the directions.

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! Sign me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great I will add you too!! Come on I need one more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAHOO!!! I made it in the top three I posted this on my blog here:
    http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/2009/03/pay-it-forward.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and encouraged.