Friday, March 20, 2009

It's time for...THE 3rd ANNUAL ULTIMATE BLOG PARTY!!!!

I discovered so many new blogs and friends during my last blog hopping foray, I decided to do it again. So...

Now its time for the 3rd Annual Ultimate Blog Party!!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Organized by the owners of 5 Minutes for Mom, its a virtual party of bloggers. Blogging life is about relationships — meaningful friendships that grow out of sharing who we are and getting to know one another. And like real life friendships, online friends need a place to meet and mingle.

It has become a tradition in the “momosphere.” It is the perfect event to build your network and have some serious blogging fun, all without stepping away from your machine…

So join me in stopping by and chatting with new friends, March 20 to March 27, 2009. And if its your first time here,

WELCOME!!!!!

Always great to make new friends.

P.S. I'm also offering a little prize with the blog party. A $25 gift certificate to my store so be sure to check 5 Minutes for Mom for details on how to win!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, fellow UBP'er! :) Love your blog and Etsy shop! I'm now following both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi from weefinds! nice to meet you at the UBP. you have cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and encouraged.