Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This picture pretty much sums up my birthday weekend...



LOL..this past Sunday was my 36th birthday. The beau and I went out to Delta's, a jazz restaurant, for dinner on Saturday and we spent Sunday as a family day with my daughter...IHOP, Barnes and Noble, and Target. All and all, a pretty good birthday. Look at the smile on that kid...they were watching cartoons.
For some reason, William and I never get pictures together. He always tells me to bring the camera and I do but it never leaves my bag. I think he just wants proof that he's my boyfriend. Can't have me running around like the social butterfly I was before we met. LOL.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great birthday!

    xoxoxoxo
    Lezlei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was actually one of my better birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Glad it was a good one! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and encouraged.