Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Easter Ornaments are Done!

I finished up my ornaments for Lemoncholy's Easter Swap yesterday. I think they came out pretty nice. I recycled some cardboard boxes for a foundation. Then wrapped them in pretty paper. Next I stamped a gold heart on the background of each. The picture of my aunt I altered was cut out and adhered next and put clear glitter paint on with my fingers.. Then I made a print out of the word "blessed" and stained the paper with coffee. I tore the strips and crumpled then for a weathered look. After I attached them to the background, I glued on a single rhinestone. To hang the ornament, I added cotton twine with a few beads to the top.

They are off to Kecia's house. Hope everyone enjoys my Easter Angels. Here's a few below:

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and encouraged.