Friday, March 20, 2009

Getting Physical

Well yesterday was day eight of getting fit. I feel my cardio getting stronger but unfortunately my bum knee is not coorperating. The owner of the club suggested I do isometrics to help strengthen my knee so I'll be working with the trainer hopefully next week. No pounds lost but that's okay...I'm moving and that's the important thing. And the body/massage work trainer gave me some points to deal with my knee getting weak. (He has the same problem.) So next week I'm going to stay on my path of building cardio. I actually got on the elliptical yesterday and didn't feel like I was going to die. PROGRESS!!!!!



It's so 80s. I LOVE IT!!! I used to LOVE Olivia Newton John. What?!! Xanadu is still one of my faves! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Danielle! Congratulations for starting an exercise program! Wooo-hooo! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and encouraged.